A full time native speaking English ESL teacher is required at our school in Lampung, Indonesia. EF English First Bandar Lampung is looking for qualified, passionate teachers to teach English to a wide range of students and levels.
A one- year renewable contract offers you the chance to live in and experience a truly unique culture and the chance to explore the natural wonders of Indonesia. The minimum Actual Teaching Hours per week is 20 hours, with any extra contact hours counting as overtime. The school operates Monday- Saturday. Most native speaking teachers teach Monday- Friday 3pm- 9pm, and occassionally on Saturdays.
Our maximum class size is 14 students, with classes often being much smaller. Teachers are required to engage students using a variety of teaching techniques and activites.
60% of our students are under 12 years old- so you must have the ability and passion required to teach English to children.
- Bachelor’s degree in English related area (English Literature, Education, TESOL/ TEFL)
- TEFL/ TESOL certified.
- 25 + years of age
- Native speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Teaching experience preferred
- Passionate about teaching!
- Energetic, motivated and creative
- Enjoys teaching children
- Culturally aware/ can adapt to different cultures
- Monthly salary of Rp. 7.500.000 (Roughly USD$750)
- Overtime rate of RP. 100.000/ hour
- Return airfare and costs of all visas
- Shared Accommodation provided (fully equipped, close to the school)
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Daily lunch allowance/ catering (Rp. 13.000/ day)
- Medical insurance