A Business Development Manager is Needed in Indonesia
A Business Development Manager is currently sought to drive growth and expansion for a group of English Language Centres across Indonesia.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for both generating sales and developing total business solutions for these Language Centres in Indonesia. This includes identifying, evaluating and developing new and existing revenue streams that can contribute to annual sales and revenue targets.
The position links local partner, UPH Lippo Foundation, with a prestigious Australian University Language Centre. The position is employed by the Indonesian partner and is located in Jakarta.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
• Drive sales growth and expansion plans for this new venture
• Partner with Program Managers to increase student enrolments
• Conduct market research and develop sound business cases identifying new business opportunities
• Develop business and sales plans geared to achieve sales and revenue targets
• Prepare business proposals, tenders, presentations, reports and other related documents
• Ensure marketing compliance with all accreditation requirements as required by the partner and the university
• Establish and maintain appropriate relationships between university staff in Australia, the partner and the community to respond to English Language Learning needs
• Intermediate to Advanced Indonesian language proficiency and the ability to make presentations in both English and Indonesian
• International experience in an education environment, preferably in the English Language Training Industry
• Proven business development and sales management experience with the ability to develop and execute business development plans
• Experience working in international markets and ability to operate in a culturally appropriate manner in Indonesia
• Exemplary communication, interpersonal, relationship building and negotiating skills
• Flexible, independent, can do attitude with creative and analytical problem solving skills
• Recognised relevant tertiary qualification
• Alignment to the Christian ethos of UPH College
If you have a positive, proactive attitude and are passionate about the delivering of exceptional and exciting English language programs for students, then we would love to hear from you. Applications (including cover letter, a brief response to the selection criteria and resume) should be submitted to email@example.com and should be submitted by 30 January 2014.