Native English Teachers Needed in Malaysia
English Scholar is a new and exciting language centre in Selangor, Malaysia. All of our teachers are passionate and dedicated. They are from native English speaking countries. They are experienced professionals with CELTA or equivalent qualifications. English Scholar encourage a communicative with small class sizes to help kids learn English in a fun and interactive way. We actively try to foster a good working and learning environment for both our students and our teachers.
Classes will be 2 hours long and you will be teaching children between the ages of 4-17 years old.
Please come join us and help to expand the minds and opportunities of the future generations!
1. The teacher must be a native English speaker.
2. In order for us to secure a work visa and residency permit, the teacher must have both:-
i. a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, AND
ii. a teaching qualification such as TEFL or CELTA. Preference will be given to teachers with a degree-based teaching license, such as a B.Ed or MA in teaching, specifying English or ESL as a teaching area.
3. Teacher must be 26 years old and above.
4. Teacher should be patient, independent, creative, hard-working, and outgoing and work well in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:-
•Pay = RM5000 salary per month
•End of year bonus = RM2000 (upon completion of contract).
•Days off = Mondays and Tuesdays for everybody.
•1st year = 10 days annual leave (paid).
•2nd year = 14 days annual leave (paid).
•Malaysia has approximately 15 days of public holidays per year (paid).
•Work Permit/visa etc…..*
* Company pays all upfront and deducts from teacher salary over 1st year.
- If teacher leaves inside the 1st year=teacher pays back 100% to company.
- If teacher leaves in 2nd year (after 12 months) = company pays 50% back to teacher.
- If teacher completes 2 years = company pays 100% back to teacher.
To apply, please contact: email@example.com with your following;
1. resume with current references
2. recent photo
3. scan of your photo page of passport
4. scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (or any teaching certificates)
5. updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved