Applications open for females
Dar Al-Khibra Language Schools inSaudi Arabia
The Knowledge Institute of Languages(in Arabic Dar Al-Khibra), situated in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia is opening 20 new posts for female English instructors with meticulous services and many benefits.
• Working hours: Contract is for 8 hours per day. Overtime is paid for any additional classroom instruction.
• The language centre opens 5 days per week for classroom instruction from Sunday to Thursday. Saturdays are reserved for meetings and staff training purposes only.
Required Qualifications and Experience of Instructors
• Female applicants must be native-born English speakers. Only female single teachers as well as married teaching couples are accepted. For couples, both the husband and wife need to be qualified with a minimum of 1 year formal teaching experience (proof of experience required).
• A BA (in any discipline) + 12 months English teaching experience is required in a formal school environment (public and private school teachers are accepted). Having a PGCE (or BEd) + successful completion of NQT year will be taken into consideration. TESOL experience in a language center will also be considered. Other qualifications and/or experience of a similar standard may be considered
• Starting basic salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. After evaluating the applicants’ documents and conducting a Skype or personal interview, a specific offer will be sent out to each successful nominee. The basic pay is calculated based on a standard pay scale approved by the government of Saudi Arabia.
• Teaching overtime is compensated at a rate of 150% an instructor’s normal pay rate.
• All compensation is tax-free.
• 30 days’ paid leave per year with round tickets at the completion of every 11 months service.
• 2 weeks paid leave for public holidays.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Transportation shuttle from work to apartment and vice versa provided.
• Two-bedroom furnished apartment provided, rent-free.
• Full re-imbursement of air passage to Saudi Arabia, visa processing fees and visa medicals.
• Annual salary increase (conditioned with outstanding performance).
• End-of-service award after 24 or more months of service.
Application Procedure (email@example.com)
To apply, please submit the following documents by email:
• Covering letter explaining your interest in working in Saudi Arabia
•Detailed CV with two letters of reference, contact telephone numbers and email for the referees
• Clear photo
• A scan copy of the passport information page
• A scan copy of academic certificates
• A scan copy of academic transcripts showing the GPA or final grades
All of the above documents are required for an applicant to be considered. Incomplete applications will result in delays to the recruitment process.
We wish you all the best with your application!