Female teachers in February, March in Gangnam
Female teachers in February, March in Gangnam Reputable School Looking For Serious Teachers. Teach a Wide Range of Subjects Including English, Science & Math with Edexcel British Textbooks
FULL-TIME ONE YEAR CONTRACT POSITION: February, March 2014
In 1987, YES Youngdo was founded on the principle that the most effective way for Korean students to learn the English language was through a more natural and communicative approach. Our philosophy was, and still is, that learning English the old-fashioned way, by rote, is ineffective in instilling students with the necessary skills to be productive members of a global society. Since then, we have become pioneers in promoting a system whereby our students learn in an integrative and all-immersive English environment.
- Monthly salary: 2.1 to 2.5 million won
- 400,000KRW monthly housing allowance
- Overtime rate of 20,000 KRW an hour
- 15 paid vacation days in addition to all national holidays
- Severance pay at the end of 1 year contract (equivalent to one month's salary)
- National Medical Insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, includes check-ups and dental care)
- National Pension Fund (half paid by the school, half by the teacher)
- A school with a structured curriculum program- tests, quizzes, homework books, monthly curriculum, etc.
- Teachers have their own classroom
- Paid training and orientation before teaching
- Native English speakers from the U.K, USA, Canada(Teacher who has British education back ground would be preferred)
- Must possess their original bachelor's university degree
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, positive, energetic, hard-working, and professional
- Team oriented and have a love of children
- 30 teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday)
- No Saturdays and no split shifts. .
- Students range from elementary to high school (No kindergarten or nursery)
- 8 students max. per class
- Curriculum: Set curriculum provided
- Classroom setup: Teachers have their own classrooms
1) February position: starts in January 23
2) March Position: Starts in February 24
TYPICAL TEACHING SCHEDULE:
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Prep. Time
2:30 - 4:20 p.m. Class 1
4:30 - 6:20 p.m. Class 2
6:30 - 8:20 p.m. Class 3
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Prep
4:00 - 6:50 p.m. Class 1
7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Class 2
If you are interested, please apply via email:
Please include your cover letter, resume and recent photograph.
NOTE: Be aware that we will not pursue any applications that do not include all of the aforementioned documents.
If you have any inquiries, please direct them to YES Youngdo Human Resources:
YES Youngdo Education Corporation
You can check more information about our school here: