Teacher of English
Details: EduLink Australia is looking for English teachers to join its vibrant team in Myanmar. As a rapidly growing enterprise, the position would suit professional English language teachers with a genuine interest in education and professional development.
Description: The successful applicant will be required to prepare and deliver high-quality English lessons to small-sized English classes, including:
- General English Proficiency (to adult learners);
- IELTS programs;
- Business English;
- English for specific purposes programs.
Start date: January, February and May 2014 (four vacancies)
Terms of Employment and Benefits:
- Contract length: 18-24 months;
- Salary: USD $1,700-1,900 per month, depending on qualifications and experience;
- 24 hours of face-to-face teaching per week;
- Four weeks' paid holidays and public holidays (15+ per year);
- Visas & subsidised visa runs; and
- Work with a great team!
- Proficient native English speaker;
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL;
- University degree;
- At least 12 months' of experience teaching English as a foreign language;
- Experience teaching IELTS programs;
- Experience teaching ESP;
- Basic computer and Internet skills; and
- Good fun to work with!
Please keep your responses short and sweet - do not just cut and paste your CV.
For additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply: If you are interested in joining our team and believe you are suitably qualified, please use the following Google Form to apply for the position:
For additional information, please email: email@example.com . Please do not email your CV or a cover letter unless requested.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved