Program Manager Position
A Program Manager is currently sought to be responsible for all aspects of the direct delivery of an Australian university EAP program to Indonesian high school students in grades 10 – 12. The Program Manager provides leadership and direction to teachers, liaises with parents and students, and ensures key support processes such as scheduling, work allocation, student services, resourcing and communication/teamwork strategies are in place and working effectively.
This position is based at UPH College in Jakarta.
As the Program Manager, you will:
• Ensure that program delivery is consistent and reflects program requirements and complies with both UPH College and university program requirements
• Provide leadership for the program including providing academic leadership, direction, support and developmental opportunities for employees.
• Development and implement effective supervisory structures and processes for the program.
• Work closely with HR on the selection and appointment of appropriately qualified teaching staff.
• Develop and implement effective resource strategies that support the program.
• Oversee the provision of support services available to students.
• Promote a supportive culture that supports teaching staff and ensures professional and ethical behaviour amongst staff.
• Ensure compliance with all accreditation requirements as required by the partner and the university.
• Manage appropriate relationships between university staff in Australia, the partner and the community to respond to English Language Learning needs.
• A Christian ethos which aligns with that of UPH College
• Recognised tertiary qualification in TESOL (preferably a post-graduate qualification in TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
• Demonstrated ESOL experience
• Experience working in a high school environment
• Management experience in an education environment
• International experience in an education environment (desirable)
If you have a positive, proactive attitude and are passionate about delivering exceptional and exciting English language programs for students, then we would love to hear from you. Applications (including cover letter, a brief response to the selection criteria and resume) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be submitted by 5 January 2014.
UPH College is a Christian high school equipped with excellent, modern facilities and located in the beautiful, leafy suburb of Karawaci, located in Jakarta. For more information, please go to http://www.uphcollege.com