This is an excellent opportunity for ESL/English Teachers, offering a strong tax free salary and relocation package.
Urgent requirement for qualified ESL/English teachers for Dammam, Saudi Arabia (ongoing project). Interviewing immediately and offers made within 2-3 days, so time is of the essence!
Dammam is the capital of the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, the most oil-rich region in the world. It is a coast town with a very relaxed attitude to life and an amazing place to raise a family.
- Salary per Month (TAX FREE): US$3,000 - US$3,700
- Airfare from country of origin to Saudi Arabia
- Accommodation + transportation + annual return tickets + medical cover
- Family benefit, housing allowance of 35,000 Saudi Riyal (Per Year) paid on monthly basis
- Bachelor of Arts in English or English Literature, (BA/MA Linguistics and CELTA/TESOL/TEFL)
- Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience in English as a Second Language (EFL/ESL) and/or English for Specific Purposes (ESP), of which two (2) years shall be in administering English programs in adult education
- Demonstrate teaching skills, abilities and practices based on well-established training procedures and methodologies
- Competent IT skills
Due to visa restrictions, applications are only accepted from the following native English speaking countries: UK, USA and South Africa .
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED; INTERVIEW, SELECTION AND ASSESSMENT PROCEDURES WILL APPLY.