[ASAP] Part-Time Teaching Position in Dong-A University
[ASAP] Part-Time Teaching Position in Dong-A University, Busan
Jan 9th 2014 ~ Feb 7th 2014
We have a great teaching position starting from 9th of Jan 2014 to 7th of Feb 2014 for 4 weeks in Busan. Please see the below job description and if you are interested in, send me your resume and other documents to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly and will discuss further.
Academic qualifications for camp positions:
1) Hold a B.A. or higher
2) Teachers in Korea
3) F Visa holders (E-2 or E-1 with permission)
- Period: January 9, 2013 to February 7, 2013 (4 weeks, 4 hours teaching a day)
(Holiday – 1/30, 1/31 New Years)
- Location: 1. Dong-A University, SeungHak Campus located in Busan, Saha-gu
2. Dong-A University, BuMin Campus located in Busan, Seo-gu
- Working Hours: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (Monday ~ Friday / 4 hours)
- Teaching Hours: 80 hours for 4 weeks.
- Program Type: 1. Presentation Class
2. English Writing (Resume writing, Mail etc.)
3. English Conversation
4. TOEIC Speaking
- Age Group: University school students
- Group Level: Beginners, Intermediates, Advanced
- Class size: 20 students per class.
- Salary: 2.5 ~ 2.8 Million KRW for 4 weeks.
- Required Documents:
1) Resume and recent photo
2) a copy of passport
3) a copy of alien registration card
4) a copy of diploma
For further information please contact Ms. Kelly GHIL.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved