Seoul and Gyeonggido teaching positions: Dec. 2013-Feb. 2014 starts
Positions in Seoul and surrounding districts: starting dates from December 2013-February 2014
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for teachers for excellent school programs in Seoul and the surrounding districts with starting dates in December 2013 and January/February 2014. There are currently positions available at several campuses in Seoul, Ilsan, Suwon, Bucheon, Bundang as well as several other cities such as Busan. If you are interested in applying for a teaching position in one of these locations, please submit your application according to the details outlined below. We can send school website details and teacher contact information to interested and qualified applicants. There are single and couple positions available and couples are also welcome to apply.
Location: Campuses in Seoul, Gyeonggido, Busan
Students: Kindergarten/elementary, elementary
Number of positions: Various (both single and couple positions are available)
Schedule: Both morning/afternoon and afternoon/evening schedules are available
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.2-2.9 million won
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:12
Housing: Single housing provided
Airfare: Provided (prepaid in advance)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus given at the end of the contract
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
Contract length: 1 year (renewable upon mutual agreement between teacher and school)
The city guide for Seoul (in English):
These are excellent school programs with a strong reputation, in good locations with a strong teacher community.
To apply for one of these positions, please submit your resume and photo to the online application on our website at:
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency and we take pride in offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea with follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website at http://www.morganrecruiting.com for more information about the services we provide.
Why choose Morgan Recruiting?
- Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency, licensed by the government of Korea.
- Our staff are fluent in English and Korean and will answer all of your questions about Korea and the application process.
- Our staff are all longtime teachers in Korea and are very familiar with the entire process.
- We are experienced recruiters having placed over 250 teachers in our schools in Korea.
- We will work to match you with a position that matches what you are looking for.
- We offer only the best services to our applicants.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Check out our website at http://www.morganrecruiting.com and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for job postings and interview tips
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about these positions.
Make it your New Year's Resolution to get TEFL certified and start getting more job offers. Visit http://morganrecruiting.com/tefl_certification/ or contact us for details. Use our promotional code when registering for a program to receive a 10% discount on all TEFL programs. Promotional code: MORGAN
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved