Canadian Owned English School Looking for Qualified or Experienced Teachers
Canadian Owned English School Looking for Qualified Teachers or Experienced Teachers. Couples/Gyopos welcome to apply.
In 2 English School is located in Suji, Yongin City a satellite suburb of Seoul, is looking for qualified native teachers for March 2014.
This is the perfect job for certified or experienced teachers who are looking for a great job in a caring school with a director/owner from Canada. We can ensure there will be no miscommunication. We are affiliated with a Progressive Academy in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This exceptional private school has a partnership with our academy in which we will send students for cultural/educational camps and overseas studies.
The teacher will teach North American Elementary School subjects such as Language Arts, Science, History and Non-Fiction Studies. We use a modified North American curriculum based on the Alberta Provincial Curriculum in Canada.
Our elementary class size is a maximum of 6 students per class,
The kindergarten program will be sized as a maximum of 8 students per class.
We are looking for certified or experienced teachers who have previous teaching experience, preferably from the U.S.A and Canada.
* Native English Speaker
* BA/BS (or higher) in Education, English (Literature), or any other relevant majors
* Preference is given to Certified Teachers, but a combination of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification and work experience will also be considered.
* Maximum 30 teaching hours a week (Monday through Friday). There are no Saturday classes.
* Detailed working hours with pre-planned schedule.
*Expectations marking, report cards, and class preparation.
Schedule 1 Monday- Friday 9:30 am-7:00 pm/
On a Tuesday or Thursday you will be finished at 6:10 pm.
* Basic salary will be determined based on applicant’s education, qualifications, and teaching experience. (2.2-2.6 Korean million won per month)
* Severance bonus (or the equivalent of 1 month's basic salary) will be given after the completion of a one year contract.
* Single furnished housing that is comfortable and convenient. (5 minute walk to school)
* 300,000 Won per month will be given as a housing allowance if the teacher does not need furnished housing provided.
* Up to a maximum of 1,000,000 won reimbursed airfare upon arrival. Upon completion of contract, you are paid up to a maximum of 1,000,000 won in airfare for return to their country.
* No flight money if hired within the country.
Benefits & Taxes
* 2 weeks paid vacation and all national holidays
- Show quoted text -
* Pension 50/50 will be co-shared
* Medical insurance premium will be co-shared 50/50
* Income tax will be deducted at the standard National rate
* Sealed transcripts (photocopies are fine for initial application), but Immigration Law REQUIRES SEALED TRANSCRIPTS for the Visa application!
* Cover letter, explaining your goals and motivations for teaching in Korea
* Resume, with a recent photo
* Copy of university diploma, notarized by Korean consulate (or original) again, a scan/copy is fine for the initial application
* Copy of inside passport page with date of birth and nationality shown
* Copy of teacher certification
* Applicant’s medical check
* A criminal record check certificate
(In order to apply for the position at In 2 English School, a criminal record certificate must be prepared in advance. On the criminal record, it must have internationally recognized notarization(APOSTILLE). These forms can be obtained from the secretary of State. Canadian applicants must get the notarization of criminal records from the Korean consulate.)
All of documents should be submitted through mail or e-mail. If all of the required documents are not submitted, our recruitment process will not be initiated. Please apply to our teaching position only after preparing all documents.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your resume or contact Clarence Kim at email@example.com
IN2 English School
76 Young Jin Building
Yongin City,Kyunggido Province
Skype ID: clarence.kim