English Teaching Positions
1- Year Contract Job.
- Most positions start on the first days of months, but you will be required to arrive few days before for training and rest.
- Teaching conversation, reading and writing English in a classroom setting environment in South Korea.
- Student and program evaluation. The curriculum will continue to be developed and teachers are expected to be involved in the development process.
- Attend teachers' meetings when required.
- Prepare for classes using supplied materials.
>> Benefits & Conditions:
- Compensation: 2.1 million won ~ 2.3 million won / Month (Depends on teaching experiences)
- Furnished Housing /or room
- Severance Pay (Equivalent to 1 month salary)
- Free Roundtrip Airfare
- Medical Insurance: Employer pay 50%
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Working hours 9-7 PM
- Teaching Target: Children – age 4-6 preschool &Kindergarten and Elementary students.
One thing to remember is that the income tax rate for you in Korea is between 3.3%, which means you will get to keep most of what you make.
- Be a Native Speaker of English from Canada or USA
- Hold a Valid Passport
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher (Education / English / Linguistics majors preferred)
- Teaching Experience is Not Mandatory but is a Plus!
- Criminal Record (FBI Check is necessary)
- Desire to Teach and Respect Foreign Culture
- Reliability is a Must!!
>>How to Apply:
1.) Your Resume with Cover Letter / 2) Recent Photo / 3) Date of Availability
please check our website, http://www.rowland.co.kr
Our school location is amazing its very close to Seoul.
Our school is the biggest school in Bucheon City!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved