Winter Camp Positions in Kyonggi University
Dec 30th 2013 ~ Jan 24th 2014
We have a great winter camp positions starting from 30st of December to 24th of January for 4 weeks in Suwon, Kyonggi-do. Please see the below job description and if you are interested in, send me your resume and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly and will discuss further.
Academic qualifications for camp positions:
1) Hold a B.A. or higher
2) Teachers in Korea
3) F Visa holders (E-2 with permission)
- Camp period: Dec 30, 2013 to Jan 24, 2014
- Location: in Kyonggi University located in Suwon, Kyonggi-do
- Working Hours: 9:00 - 17:40 (Mon~Fri) / 19:00 - 20:40 (Tue, Thu)
Weekend: 14:00 - 17:40 (Sat) / 10:00 - 12:40 (Sun)
- Teaching Hours: About 145 hours for 4 weeks.
- Program Type: Teachers will be staying at the Kyonggi University dormitory.
* 1 room per 2 people including bathroom. (You need to pay 150,000KRW for a single room.)
* Meals will be provided.
- Age Group: Kyonggi University students
- Class size: 15 students
- Subject: Reading & Presentation
* We want to hire who has a presentation teaching experience.
- Class Hours: 9:00 - 10:40 / 11:00 - 12:40 / 14:00 - 15:40 / 16:00 - 17:40 (Mon~Fri)
* Evening class required 2 times a week (18:00 - 20:30 (Tue, Thu))
(Jan 22nd morning class off)
- Salary: 4.0 Million KRW
- Required Documents:
1) Resume and recent photo
2) a copy of passport
3) a copy of alien registration card
4) a copy of diploma
* 100 mins of each class and 400 mins of teaching in total per day (less than 7 hours)
* Evening class required 2 times a week (4 hours)
* Weekend programs such as English Festival, speech contest, sports activities are from 9am - 6pm
* Programs are flexible (possible to change in a better way)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved