Teaching position in SEI Language Institute
Thank you for your interest regarding teaching position in SEI Language Institute.
* Upcoming opening : As soon as Possible, SEI Seongseo Campus
(All documents prepared priority!!)
- Notarized (Apostillized) diploma (NOT original diploma)
- Apostillized criminal background check
* Location: Daegu (The third biggest city in Korea, 1 hour distance to the sea)
* Job description
o Salary: Minimum 2.2~2.4 million won/month (negotiable according to the qualification)
o Severance pay upon completion of the contract:(equivalent to 1 month salary)
o Working time
- Monday to Friday
- 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. (including 1 hour preparation time)
- 50 minute/class + 10 minutes of break
- Absolutely no split shifts
o Student range: elementary to middle school (No kindergarten)
o Size of a class: Maximum 12 (Averagely 8 to 10)
o Curriculum: provided
o Must-do: a Majored in English Language and Literature
- Airfare to and from Korea
- a single(private) furnished apartment with air conditioning
- 10 days paid vacation + all Korean national holidays
- Medical insurance
- National pension
S.E.I began operations in 2003 with the goal of providing Korean students with a place to learn English and have fun. S.E.I now has three branches in Daegu with about 1,000 students and over 20 Korean/Native Instructors. All the S.E.I branches operate under one-ownership instead of a franchise system to maintain the quality of schools. This has enabled us to grow and to become one of the most respected and successful English academies in Daegu today.
S.E.I. puts a great deal of emphasis on the curriculum. The editorial department constantly makes an effort to improve the curriculum that allows for growth and development for both the instructors and the students. S.E.I. teaches a range of students from elementary to middle school level, and covers fundamental learning areas and advanced levels; such as writing essays and presentation skills.
The curriculum is well organized and structured with plenty of support. Teachers are provided with teacher's guides, monthly curriculum sheets, as well as supplementary materials. The lesson plans are also provided to the teachers. This is to minimize the pressure on Native Teachers to construct their own lessons and curriculum. The teaching method is based on the Audio Lingua method, but has been restructured to adapt to the changing needs of today's children. Teachers have meetings and workshops on a regular basis during work hours to discuss better ways of teaching as well as encourage professional development.
If you are friendly, positive, hardworking, love children, and professional, please contact us. We will be able to answer any questions you have. We also have a number of native teachers you may speak with.
Please send your resume/CV(Telephone number, address, e-mail address) with a picture.
- Name: HYE-JIN KIM (you can call me Helen)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 82-53-571-2014
- Address : Daerim Building 3rd Fl, 65-3, Naedang 1-dong, Seo-gu, Daegu, S.Korea
PS: For VISA application, please prepare the notarized(or apostillized) diploma(not the original diploma), photocopy of the front page of your passport, and the apostillized criminal record check.