We Need a Teacher to Teach English at a Super Friendly School in Seoul!
Location: Seoul city, Daechi-dong
We need a teacher to teach English at a super friendly hagwon. We are cool people who love teaching and are passionate about what we do.
Salary: 2.6 ~3.1 million won (depending on number of classes and experience) we plan to give good raises every year
Starting date: December for training, January officially start teaching
Housing: Private studio apartment (a good one)
Teaching group age: Grade 1-5
Working schedule: (work only 5 days a week from 1:00-8:00PM) Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri (Wednesday or Saturday depending on schedule)
How we are different
· Vision- to change education in Korea- make it fun and creative!
· We interview carefully and you will be asked to perform a sample lesson plan
· Very approachable team who will help you without being critical
· We are all in our late twenties and American including me, the owner
· We are all very good friends with each other
What we’re looking for
· A teacher who has read and is familiar with many children’s novels or essay writing
· A teacher who is an expert on science or world history
· Will push kids to work super-hard but with encouragement and love
· Willing and able to punish children (without help)
· High energy, outspoken, articulate, and funny
· Believes in creativity and not memorization as a key to learning
· Enjoys working independently without much guidance and loves freedom to choose own curriculum
· Long term people who want to be teachers and live in Korea for many years
Check us out: http://www.twin-kle.com (use internet explorer to see our kids and me teaching)
Our teachers made a special video for you to watch telling you the real deal about the job
Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (both please)
I will send you a job application and a link to the secret video.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved