Teaching English to Kindergarten & Elementary students. Professional teachers
Hi, My name is Hae-young, Lee and I've been running a English language school called ONE in Suwon, just south of Seoul since 1998. We teach preschoolers and kindergarten students with 12 students per class in the morning and elementary students with 10 per class in the afternoon. We have been enjoying our reputations among parents, teachers, & staff. We believe that great teachers can make things different for the young learner's life!
Currently we are looking for a few trained, experienced, female teacher who can join us in 2013 and beginning of 2014.
We currently have 8 professional native teachers from different English speaking countries. There are a lot of books and materials available including "smartboard" in each classroom. Our courses are structured but have room for teachers' input.
We would like to meet our potential teachers at our school for a job interview.
Here are two positions:
Position 1. Starting from 2,000,000 Korean Won (After tax) :
Teaching English to one student at a time. (One on one teaching program)
Mon. ~ Fri. 2:00~6:50pm
Position 2. Starting from 2,450,000 Korean Won (After tax) :
Mon. ~ Fri. 9:50am ~ 2:00pm (3 teaching sessions + 2 breaks)
and Either of Mon., Wed., and Fri 2.50pm ~ 4:10pm, 4:20pm ~ 5:40pm, 5:50pm ~ 7.10pm or Tue., Thu. 2:50pm ~ 7:15pm (40 minute x 9 sessions)
1) The salary is after tax. School pays income tax on behalf of teachers.
2) Severance pay: 2 million won after completion of a 12 month contract.
3) Accommodation: Two rooms apartment provided, within walking distance from the school.
4) Return air tickets is provided.
5) A Korean lunch is provided daily.
6) 3 weeks paid holiday. Half in Summer and the rest in Winter. + All the national holidays.
7) Medical support : We share 50% of costs.
We aim to keep a friendly work environment while maintaining a professional environment for teaching.
All our teachers are qualified/certified teachers in their own countries.
We will only reply to those professional teachers. Thank you very much.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mr. Hae-Young, Lee / Director
Mobile : 010 2210 8385