ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED IN SOUTH KOREA!
AK Recruiting is a recruiting agency specializing in ESL teaching jobs in South Korea.
We are looking for well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers interested in working as an English teacher in South Korea.
1) Location: Various areas including Seoul, Gyeonggi, Busan, Daegu, Jeju, Daejeon, etc.
2) Airfare: Round ticket provided
3) Housing: Studio or Apartment (single)
4) Age Group: kinder-elementary, elementary-middle, or adult
5) Teaching hours: 30 hours per week
6) Working hours: Flexible (Kindergarten: 9:30am ~ 6pm / Above elementary: 1-9pm)
7) Salary: 2.1~2.7 million won + (depending on your qualification)
8) Paid vacation days: 10 days + sick days
9) Severance Pay: One month
10) Health Insurance: 50% (National pension if needed)
11) Overtime payment: 18,000~25,000 won per hour
** There are many more available positions in various areas you may be interested in.
If you are interested in working as an ESL teacher in South Korea, please answer the following
questions and send your resume with your recent photo. (email@example.com)
1) Current location:
2) Start date:
3) Desired salary range (KRW) per month:
4) Preferred age group of students:
5) Preferred location:
7) Date of birth:
8) Required documents status:
- A copy of Degree (with apostille) – Bachelor's degree or Master
- Clear Criminal Record Check (with apostille)
- Self health statement (will be provided)
- A copy of passport
- 2 ID Photos (3.5*4.5)
- 2 copies of contract with signature (will be provided)
9) Referee’s contact number in Korea if you have:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
1. AK Recruiting is a recruiting company specializing in ESL job placement.
(Registration Number: 2011-4370035-14-5-00011)
2. AK Recruiting doesn't charge the teacher recruitment fee.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved