English, Math, Science and Health/Safety Instructors Needed
AMIDEAST recently won a five-year contract to staff and manage a new all-male vocational training facility near Dammam, KSA for a Saudi public utilities company. The teaching positions offer an excellent salary and attractive compensation package to educators with qualifications in ES/FL, math, science, and health/safety. Teachers typically teach a total of 24 hours per week, which includes in-class instruction and supervising CALL labs for classes of approximately16 trainees. In addition, there are administrative hours for lesson preparation, marking homework and class assignments, and student consultations. There may also be involvement in curriculum and educational technology development, as required.
While there are only a few teacher vacancies remaining for the academic year beginning on November 24, 2013, qualified teachers are urged to apply for immediate consideration as well as for a planned expansion of the program in the future. Minimum qualifications for the teacher positions include the following.
• Native speaker of English
• Citizen of the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited Western university (master’s degree in the field preferred), plus relevant professional certification (including TEFL certification for English teachers)
• A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant teaching experience, preferably in the MENA region
• Knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic about using interactive whiteboards and IT for teaching purposes
• Familiarity with and respect for the multicultural diversity and traditions that exist in KSA.
In addition, applicants with documented program management, teacher supervision, and curriculum development qualifications can request consideration as a senior teacher coordinator.
click on https://apply.amideast.org/ATS_CLIENT/
Scroll to the Juaymah instructor job listing where you will be able to apply online. Once you create the account, you need upload your CV and a cover letter only. Kindly indicate in your cover letter the position you are applying for your availability to begin work.