English Teachers Needed in Mokdong, Seoul
We are the Kindergarten & Elementary private school located Seoul, Korea.
We've been 10 years for caring and educating kids with foreign ESL teacher and Korean teachers.
We are looking for ESL native teacher who can care and educate kids with enthusiasm and joy.
1. Position: ESL English Native Teacher
- Prepare teaching materials
- Performing as Kindergarten and Elementary instructor
- Organize Lesson Plans, report self-evaluation and card for students
- 4 years university bachelor degree
- TESOL or any teaching certificate or experience preferred
- Nationality should be one of the USA, Canada or England
4. Working Period: one year, March to February 2015 (should be arrived in Seoul by end of February for training)
5. Salary: 2.1 million KRW
6. Benefits: Severance pay, single housing (walking distance from school), flight ticket from abroad to Korea, 50% medical insurance
7. Working Hours: Monday through Friday 09:00~18:00
8. Working Place: Mokdong, Seoul, Korea
9. Required Documents: resume (with photo), copy of degree and/or certificate
10. Contact to apply: email@example.com
11. Recruiting process: 1st-qualify and filter on documents
We are looking for applicants who has equipped with sincere teaching skills with mind to lead educating program for us. Feel free to ask any further inquiries through e-mail please. Thank you.
Our Homepage: cafe.naver.com/jesmokdong
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved