Winter Camp Position in Semyung University - Dec 30th 2013 ~ Jan 24th 2014
Dec 30th 2013 ~ Jan 24th 2014
We have a great winter camp position starting from 30th of Dec 2013 to 24th of Jan 2014 for 4 weeks in Chungchungbukdo. Please see the below job description and if you are interested in, send me your resume and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly and will discuss further.
Academic qualifications for camp positions:
1) Hold a B.A. or higher
2) Teachers in Korea
3) F Visa holders (E-2 with permission)
- Camp period: December 30, 2013 to January 24, 2013 (4 weeks)
- Location: Semyung University located in Jecheon, Chungcheongbukdo
- Working Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday ~ Friday)
(Holiday - Jan 1st (new year day) but, should make up the lesson hours)
- Teaching Hours: About 140 hours for 4 weeks.
- Program Type: Teachers will be staying at the Jecheon University dormitory. (1 room per person including individual bathroom) Meals will be provided.
- Age Group: University school students who want to apply for a student exchange program in overseas university.
- Group Level: Beginners & Intermediates
- Textbooks: Touchstone 1 for beginners, Touchstone 2 for intermediates
- Class size: 20 students per class. (2 classes)
- Class Hours: Monday – Friday (9am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm & 4pm to 5pm)
- Salary: 4.0 Million KRW for 4 weeks.
- Required Documents:
1) Resume and recent photo
2) a copy of passport
3) a copy of alien registration card
4) a copy of diploma
For further information please call 070-4689-4209. (Kelly GHIL)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved