Apgujeong, Central Seoul -- Compact Working Hours & Great Location in Seoul
Gangnam Seoul-Apply directly to the YBM PINE Division located in Korea’s trendiest district for the end of February. Apgujeong-2 PSA
The YBM HR Division exclusively hires instructors for YBM PINE Company owned schools. Our YBM PINE schools are mainly located in Gangnam, Seoul as well as a few locations in Yongsan, Mapo, Bundang and Busan Haeundae locations.
In South Korea, YBM is a household name, known for its English Education, generating over $400 million dollars in revenue every year. YBM Education has been a leader in ESL education in Korea since 1961. Instructors at YBM know that they are working for the most reliable ESL Company and with the most reliable contract.
Benefits Only YBM Guarantees:
-Positions in Only Prime, Popular and Highly Desired Areas. (Near the subway stations)
-Housing within walking distance to the school.
-A 100% guaranteed contract backed by the YBM Corporation. More reliable than Public schools
-The Most Comprehensive Benefit Package in South Korea with the YBM Head Office Guarantee of always adhering to the contract, paying on time and running a well-organized program.
- All salaries comply with Korean Medical insurance, Korean Pension tax compliance, severance pay and 100% contract guarantee that YBM is known for.
YBM PINE instructors also get the following benefits:
- Smaller classes than public schools (10-20 students)
- Day time working hours (i.e. 9:00am - 4:30pm or 5:15 (considered overtime!)
- Students who speak and comprehend English up to very advance levels
- Get specific information and position location before you sign the contract
- Work among other foreign teachers. Our schools have between 4 - 12 English teachers per location.
- Fully developed curriculum constantly being updated by the R&D team at the Head Office.
- Rent free housing or 450,000 won housing allowance those that have their own housing in Korea.
Once an applicant has submitted their initial application, applicants will be updated on the next step to discuss the details of the positions with the HR Coordinator.
Applicants who are currently in Korea will be able to visit our school and meet with the staff and manager.
Teachers with teaching experience in Korea should obtain employment verification letters from their previous employer to qualify for the higher salaries that each YBM PINE school offers as listed below.
YBM PSA Branches http://www.ybmpsa.com
Teaching high level & attentive young children in a real school like environment
Salary 2.2 to 2.4 million won + housing or housing allowance
Teaching hours of 9:30 am - 4:30 pm or (5:15 considered overtime!)
Apgujeong -2 PSA (Gangnam, Seoul)
Apgujeong -2 PSA (8 min walk from Apgujeong Station (Line 3)) This is our second location in one of the most affluent districts in Seoul. It is also near the Hyundai Shopping Mall where a person can find all the amenities of a mall back home. The position is just a couple of minutes from Garosu Street where there are trendy stores, cafes, and eateries. It is also the closest station south of the HanGang River where many people spend their leisure time picnicking, strolling along the paths, exercising, or just simply relaxing.
*Must be a Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
*A Bachelors Degree (minimum)
*Qualify for the E2 teaching visa
If you are interested in the position, please email the following documents to the YBM HR Coordinator Jason Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Updated Resume
2. Current Photo
3. Any of the E2 visa documents that have been obtained
4. Indicate in the email the date you are available