Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city with the largest beach in KOREA!!
World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult English institute in Busan, Korea with a long history of more than 19 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available for December of 2013!!
About 15 teachers including three native English teachers and one native Japanese teacher work in harmony teaching languages. You can always contact them and ask anything about the position!!
Following are general working conditions.
1. Qualifications: Native English speaker with a B.A in any field- Experience and English majors are preferred.
2. Period: 1 year.
3. Students: Most students are ADULTS- College students or office workers. There are some elementary and middle school classes at 4 and 5 o'clock.
4. Salary: 2.1 - 2.2 Million Korean Won / Month Basic, Overtime Pay: 20,000 Won/hr.
5. Working hours: 5 days/week (Mon-Fri), 120 hr/month, split shift, 20 days/month.
6. Completion Bonus: The full payment of one month salary at the end of the contract.
7. Airfare: Round trip airfare provided.
8. Vacation: 7 days vacation will be provided in addition to Korean Holidays (usually 12~14 per year) *We work for only 20 days a month and you may enjoy one or two extra days off per month, except national holidays.
9. Housing: Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a large supermarket and two subway stations, Dongrae and Suan stations. It only takes about a 5 or 10 minute walk to get to the office.
10. Health insurance: half provided.
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture and a copy off your passport for your application.
A copy of Diploma with apostille and a proof of criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Mandy for more information!!
Tel) 82-51-554-0515 Fax) 82-51-558-8505 Website) http://www.wfli.co.kr