English Language Teachers for Colleges, Sultanate of Oman, Academic Year 2014
CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking:
English Language Teachers
Start Date: Immediately, academic year 2013-2014.
Interviews will be held in the next 4-6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Wednesday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 340 to OMR 500 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 to 60 days
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and a certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
• Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
Please send your CV, copies of your certificates, passport, and photos referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to: email@example.com
For an application form and more information, please visit our site at http://www.cecne.org/