Good Paying ESL Jobs in Saudi Arabia
We are an international manpower recruitment company in Saudi Arabia. We have secured several staffing contracts with different government Universities, Colleges and Institutes in Saudi Arabia and we are currently recruiting English Language Teachers for our School and Institute based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia to start from November 2013.
NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS: (MALE & FEMALE Applicants)
1. Teachers must be English native speakers (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland and South Africa)
2.With Bachelor degree in teaching English as a second / Foreign language (TESL/TEFL) or at least a Bachelor degree in English, applied Linguistics for modern languages.
3. A Master’s Degree is preferred
4. Must have any ESL related certificate/s in EFL, ESL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA and etc.
5.With minimum of 4 years teaching experience in their specific fields.
Monthly salary package of US$3,200 (SAR 12,000) tax free plus free air conditioned furnished accommodation including basic utilities, local transportation from residence to work and vice-versa. Also two way air ticket is provided by the company.
NON-NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS: (Only MALE Applicants)
1. Teachers must be English nonnative speakers (India, Pakistan, Egypt and Jordan)
2.With basic degree preferably in English Literature, Linguistics, TESOL, TEFL or relevant English studies.
3. A candidate with Master’s Degree or PHD in English or Linguistics is an added advantage.
4. Must have any IELTS certification (score 7.0 bands) or TOEFL certified (score 100 on internet /600 on paper / 250 on computer based test) and
5. Minimum 4 years of teaching experience.
Monthly salary package of US$2200.00 to US$2,700 (SAR 8,250 – SAR 10,000) tax free (All inclusive)
Interested candidates are advised to apply in full confidence with the following documents;
1. CV in MS-Word format with photograph
2. Scanned copy of academic & ESL related certificates.
3. Scanned copy of your Passport
If you are interested and available to join us immediately, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org