English Teachers Needed in Hong Kong
Ready To Learn Hong Kong is a British owned English language centre that has been providing English instruction to thousands of students for 17 years. As a well established and registered centre, we have language schools in North Point and Yaumatei.
We are now rapidly expanding our Hong Kong operations and wish to recruit talented individuals to teach English to children aged 3-18 years old.
Ready To Learn is the ideal language school for new graduates as we train you to use our system; all the materials are provided.
1. Working hours: 30 per week in 5 days (we are open 9-7pm including weekends)
2. Airfare: Journey to HK reimbursed after completing the first 12 months
Return fare paid if returning to home country
3. Accommodation: First month accommodation allowance
4. Salary: HK$204,000 per year
Tax payable (annual payment) approximately HK$5500
HK MPF is not paid by the overseas employee during the first year
5. Holidays: 14 days annual leave
If you are interested, we are prepared to sponsor you for a work visa, but to satisfy HK Immigration you must:
1. have a Bachelors degree
2. have some teaching experience with references
3. hold a TEFL (or other EFL certificate) is useful
In addition, RTL requires you to be:
1. A Native Speaker of English
2. Love working with children and teenagers
3. Be prepared and motivated to follow a set syllabus
4. To sign a 12 month renewable contract
We want to hire at least 2 individuals immediately, interested parties, please send your CV with photo & details of your availability to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved