Seoul/ 2.5 M. ( for beginner ) 2.6↑M ( Experienced ) / Ten teachers
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
After you check positions, If you are interested in some positions. Send your resume & picture to email@example.com with answer of Some questions. You can find questions at the end of this ad. Thanks. :)
< Seoul B > March 3rd 2014. Ten Female teachers.
*Vacancy : Ten positions (Female teachers)
*Starting Date : March 3rd 2014. ( Orientation is at the end of Feb. )
*Locations : Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul ( Near Seoul National Univ. of Edu)
*Salary : 2.5 M won. ( for beginner ) 2.6↑M won ( Experienced teacher.)
*Schedules : MWF 9:10am ~ 6:30pm, Tues& Thur 9:30am~4pm or 9:30am ~2:15pm
*Students : Kinder (5 ~7 years ) & Elementary (8~13 years)
Every Kinder class have one Native English teacher and one Korean assistant.
*No. Native English teacher : 16
*Housing :Furnished single (housing is located in Sadong or Bongcheon sub. 2 or if teacher live different location this school offer 5.0M for housing deposit and 400.000 won for housing allowance. )
*Benefits :Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), one way airfare from home country to Korea. (If a person already in Korea, this school will offer 1 million won for fright ticket at the end of contract.) Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US FEMALE teachers. Teaching Experience will be preferred. Education or English major will be preferred. If a teacher has a good reference, then major will not be issue.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
the director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. then It will make director job easy.
*Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much
I am looking forward to working with you
Skype ID: goworldyun