Position: English Language Lecturers to Work in Oman
Position title: English Language Lecturers to work in Oman
Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL Teacher/Instructor
Location: Rustaq, Ibri, Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman
Experience: 3 years
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires native English speakers to teach at the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Rustaq, Nizwa, & Ibri cities of Oman.
Successful applicants will commence duties towards the end of October 2013. Email your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bachelor Degree with a TESOL or TEFL certificate and with a minimum of 3 years experience or
2. Master Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 2 years experience, or
3. PhD in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Morphology, and Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Initially the candidates should send the following requirements:
Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues), supported by scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-size colored photographs to be scanned and sent.
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires Native English Language Teachers for the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Rustaq, Nizwa, and in Ibri.
Successful candidates will commence duties towards the end of October 2013.
We will be responsible for providing the work permit and visa.
Working hours will be from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Sunday to Thursday. Friday & Saturday are non-working days. The teaching period will be 20 hours per week.
Email your cv to email@example.com
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and related experience:
a. 900 Omani Riyal, for Bachelor Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
b. 975 Omani Riyal, for Master Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
c. 1100 Omani Riyal, For PhD Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
2. The Centre will cover Water/Electricity charges up to 44 Omani Riyals monthly.
3. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation. (List of furniture items will be sent to the candidates at later stage depending on the marital status and the number of children).
4. Contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
5. 60 days annual leave per completed year of service. The leave payment will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month of service (5 days per each completed month of service).
6. Medical insurance for employee, spouse and two children below the age of 18 years within oman only.
7. Workplace accident insurance for employee (Riyal Omani 5000 compensation in case of death or total disability due to work)
8. One-way economy tickets for staff, spouse and two children below the age of 18 years to join duties and the same at the end of the contract. 75% value cash payment of Economy return tickets for
staff, spouse and two children in case of renewal of contract.
9. One month basic salary gratuity payment per year, provided that the employee completed the first 12 months of service.
10. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by the Centre for employee, spouse and two children below 18 years old.
This vacancy was posted by:
Contact person: Abdul Majid Majali, Director
PO Box 409, P.C 100
Telephone: 00968 99373518, 00968-24486444
Fax: 00968 24484112