Company-owned CHUNGDAHM Branch Position in ANYANG
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value which we place on our instructors.
Our new program implements the use of technology in the classroom; our entire program is embedded into tablet computers using our patented digitalized teaching system. No textbooks are used at all. Therefore, instructors must have a competent understanding of digital media and open to this style of teaching which will be further taught in our training session.
We are currently hiring for our company-owned Pyeongchon branch in the Seoul satellite city of Anyang. The position starts on November 25th and successful candidates will need to train on November 4th for 5 days.
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- Hourly Rate of 30,000 KRW (more with experience) with 96 hours guaranteed/month
- 5 million KRW key money deposit loan (on hourly package)
- E-2 sponsorship if required (visa transfer or visa run if necessary). F-visa applicants also welcomed
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
- At least 1 year of teaching experience is preferred
- Must be tech-savvy (you will be teaching using tablet computers-no textbooks)
Please visit our website at http://www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved