English Language Trainer to Work in Oman
Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL Teacher/Instructor
Location: Sur , Sultanate of Oman
Hawthorn Muscat requires a full time English Language Trainer (Native English Speaker) for our client , a prestigious company in Oman.
Successful applicant will commence duties approximately by 2nd week of November 2013. Email your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Degree in English with EFL teaching qualification (TESOL, TEFL, etc.) and with a minimum of 4 years teaching experience
2. Preferably Single Male
3. Age: 30 to 45
4. Experience in oil company is desirable
5. Dress Code: Company Uniform
Initially the candidate should send the following requirements:
Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues), supported by
scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-size colored photographs to be scanned and sent.
Other Details: Working hours: 25 hours actual classroom teaching out of 45 hours of total work per week.
1. Salary is 1000 OMR monthly
2. 60 OMR monthly transportation allowance
3. Accommodation provided
4. Up to 30 OMR water & electricity charges will be covered
5. Air tickets provided
This vacancy was posted by:
Contact person: Abdul Majid Majali, Director
PO Box 409, PC 100
Telephone: 00968 99373518, 00968-24486444
Fax: 00968 24484112