We are seeking to hire a passionate, hard-working teacher to start December 1st
[Little Fox Background]
Little Fox is the leading producer of flash animated stories in the world,
and provides a franchised curriculum to more than 50 centers across Korea.
We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students.
The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
See our sample material:
internet: - http://school.littlefox.co.kr/html/steps_pop.php
smart device app: - just search "Little Fox" in the app store.
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
1. Starting Date: December 1st. 2013
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.8 ~ 3.0 million won including housing.(depends on your experience and educational background)
4.Working Time: Mon~Fri: 1.00pm~8.00pm, Teaching time: 5 hours per day
5. Student Age: Elementary students.
6. Class Size: Maximum 12 students per class.
7. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
8. Housing: included in Salary
9. Additional Benefits: airfare, severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
1. All applicants must be able to meet the start date of December 1st.
2. Please send: resume, covering letter & recent photo at email@example.com