Busan: Nov 1st - one teacher (male preferred) attached school pics
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com
< Busan> Starting November 1st . one teacher.
*Vacancy : One positions (male teacher prefer)
*Starting Date : November 1st.
*Locations : Jeonpo-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan ( Near Seomyeon sta.)
*Salary : 2.1 M won. ( for beginner ) 2.2↑M won ( Experienced teacher.)
*Schedules : M~F 9am ~6:30 pm
*Students : Kinder & Elementary
*No. Native English teacher : 3
*Housing :Furnished single (walking distance from school)
*Benefits :Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), round airfare, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US teachers. Face to face interview. Male teacher preferred but female teacher also considered.
* Interviewing Now.
* Attached school pictures.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
the director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. then It will make director job easy. :)
*Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to email@example.com
Thank you so much
I am looking forward to working with you,
Skype ID: goworldyun