Native Male ESL Teachers Needed For Saudi Aramco Project
Position Available: Native English Teachers (Multiple)
Job Location: Al-Khobar - Saudi Arabia
Start Date: Immediate
Academic Year: 2013/2014
Closing Date: Open
• Curriculum Development
• 25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings or Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running of Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
Documents To Apply
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary P/M - USD (3,733)
• Allowance USD 800(P/M) OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities
• Transportation Provided / Allowances USD 133 (P/M)
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus
• Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New-Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelor major in TESL / TEFL / TESOL
Bachelor major in English Literature / Applied Linguistics / Modern Languages + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL (120 Hours)
3: Must have At Least 3-4 Years Relevant Teaching Experience
4. Age should be between 26-57
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson
ALL Job Board: http://www.adwaarabia.osclass.com
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved