Program Manager required for prestigious university English program
RMIT English Worldwide has a new partnership arrangement in Jakarta for the delivery of English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a Program Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the direct delivery of the RMIT English Worldwide EAP program.
This position is currently based in beautiful, peaceful Karawaci – a leafy green suburb of Jakarta with country club facilities, great dining and world class shopping.
RMIT English Worldwide is a renowned university English language centre in Melbourne, Australia ( http://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com/ ) which delivers its programs throughout Asia, in Indonesia, China, Thailand and Vietnam.
As the Program Manager, you will:
• Ensure that program delivery is consistent and reflects program requirements and complies with RMIT English Worldwide requirements.
• Provide leadership for the program including providing academic leadership, direction, support and developmental opportunities for employees.
• Develop and implement effective supervisory structures and processes for the program.
• Work closely with HR on the selection and appointment of appropriately qualified teaching staff.
• Develop and implement effective resource strategies that support the program.
• Oversee the provision of support services available to students.
• Promote a supportive culture that supports teaching staff and ensures professional and ethical behaviour amongst staff.
• Ensure compliance with all accreditation requirements for RMIT English Worldwide and RMIT Training and as required by the partner.
• Manage appropriate relationships between RMIT English Worldwide, the partner and the community.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
• Recognised tertiary qualification in TESOL (preferably a post-graduate qualification in TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
• Minimum of 3 years ESOL experience
• Management experience
• Business Development experience
• Demonstrated experience in relationship management
• International experience in an education environment
• Currently located in Indonesia
• A knowledge of the Indonesian educational environment
If you have a positive, proactive attitude and are passionate about delivering exceptional and exciting English language programs for students, then we would love to hear from you. Applications (including cover letter and resume) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be submitted by close of business on 14 December 2012.
RMIT English Worldwide is part of RMIT Training Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of RMIT University, with a renowned English language centre located in Melbourne. For more information, please go to http://www.rmittraining.com or http://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com