EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2013!
English Teachers needed for EF English First Pekanbaru, Indonesia
Located in the heart of Sumatra, Pekanbaru is the capital of the Riau province and the centre of Malay Culture. This rapidly expanding sunny city, has received several awards for its cleanliness, and has numerous shopping, fitness and sports facilities. Pekanbaru has good ferry and flight connections across Sumatra, Indonesia and to Singapore.
EF English First Pekanbaru offers you the opportunity to join our dynamic academic team in 2013. The language school is seeking qualified native speakers. The school offers courses for children, teenagers and adults, from beginner to advanced ability level. Class size ranges from 10-15 students. Teaching is predominantly in the afternoon and evening, Monday to Friday. Comprehensive syllabi and course books are available for every EF course, with a wealth of teaching resources and supplementary materials. Tailored designed courses for Conversation, Business and Corporate English are also available.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who have recently graduated from a TEFL course.
TEN REASONS TO JOIN US
1) One-year full-time contract, with immediate start.
2) Competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle in Indonesia.
3) Additional one month’s salary upon completion of contract.
4) 14 days holiday; additional 2 weeks (during school closure) and up to 15 days public holidays.
5) One-way air fare from country of hire, & airfare to country of origin upon completion of contract.
6) Full working visa.
8) Medical insurance.
9) Continuous professional development and academic support.
FIVE SKILLS YOU NEED
1) Accredited TEFL certificate, including teaching practice.
2) Excellent English communication.
3) Enthusiasm for teaching young learners (from 4 years of age), teenagers and adults.
4) Ability to adapt to challenging situations.
5) Willingness to learn and share skills.
To apply, send your CV/Resume with a covering letter explaining your interest in this position toPatricia.Katherine@ef.com
We regret that due to strict government immigration regulations we can only consider applicants who are 25 – 36 years old; and are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK or the USA.