TEACH ENGLISH IN CHILEAN PATAGONIA!
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas for November and December 2013.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- One-to-one classes and small groups of up to four
- Free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- We offer a salary of $ 250 000 CLP per month
- Free access to adventure sports (rafting, kayak, canyoning, mountain biking) immerse in a beautiful landscape
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience working with adults and especially with children
- Applicant must be a native speaker of English
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV, a current photograph and a short letter explaining why you think that you will be a good fit for us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com