Teach in Indonesia!
The British Institute (TBI) is an English Language Training Centre which was established in 1984. Since its inception TBI has provided quality English language training to over 50,000 students.
TBI's focus is to provide quality English language training delivered by qualified and experienced teachers with an added focus on teacher development. TBI currently operates 16 schools in Indonesia and is expanding across the archipelago.
- A native speaker and citizen from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA and UK
- 25 - 59 years old (Indonesian government requirement)
- CELTA or other equivalent ESL teaching training
- An Bachelor's degree in English discipline i.e. English Literature, English
Linguistics or a Masters in TESOL
- Transcripts for degrees
- Original copies of your documents
- Meets Indonesian government health requirements for foreign teachers
- A positive attitude about teaching and an interest in development
- Adaptable personality to cultural differences in South East Asia
- A willingness to integrage as part of a team
- A high level of computer literacy
Please send cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Conversely if you wish to send your application by mail, please send to:
The British Institute
Menara Kuningan, Annex Building, Floor F-1
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Blok X-7, Kav. 5
Jakarta Selatan 12940
For more information about teaching positions at TBI and our programmes, please check our website at http://www.tbi.co.id
The British Institute is part of a larger organization called UniSadhuGuna and experienced applicants may also be considered for the following position at Uniprep Foundation Program:
For Academic English Teacher : This position entails teaching Academic English to 16 - 18 year olds on Uniprep's Foundation Programme run through an agreement with the University of New South Wales, Australia.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved