Excellent Job Vacancies in Oman
SULTANATE OF OMAN
Excellent Job Vacancies
Native English Language Lecturers
Work Start date will be 1st September 2013.
Hawthorn Muscat is recruiting Native English Language Lecturers to work in the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences located in Sur, Rustaq, Sohar, Salalah, Nizwa, and Ibri cities of the Sultanate of Oman.
* Candidate must have at least a Bachelor Degree in a related filed.
* Minimum 3 Years teaching experience.
* Must have teaching qualification like, TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA
* Master in Linguistics, TESOL or TEFL will be an advantage.
* Tax free Salary between 960 - 1035 Omani Riyal per month depending on
qualifications and experience. Note: 1 Omani Riyal = 2.6 USD.
* Suitable furnished accommodation with water and electricity bills paid.
* 60 days paid annual leave.
* One year contract, renewable by mutual agreement.
* Air tickets provided.
* Medical insurances provided. Visa Provided.
Candidates are required to send their applications addressed to the Director of Recruitment via email to:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved