Education Experts has a number of openings for ESL Instructors (men and women) for the academic year 2013-2014. These appointments will complement a strong, existing cadre of accomplished, professionally credentialed, experienced ESL staff. Teaching hours, salaries, and other benefits are extremely competitive.
- Native speaker of English
- Bachelors of Arts, Bachelors of Science, Bachelor of Education with relevance to ESL – Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, English Communications, Language
- MA and PHD in any field; preference will be given to degrees in TESOL, English language education, linguistics, etc.
- Online degrees will not be considered.
- 120 hour ESL certification (or relevant degree) is mandatory for applicants who have non-related MA or PHD degrees.
- Teaching experience (at least 2 years, ESL).
- Middle East/Gulf experience a plus.
- Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued.
- Women must be over the age of 27.
- Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia.
Salary and Benefits
- Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications (Starting at approx. $3000.00)
- Full accommodation and transport package
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin
- Class ‘A’ medical insurance
- Varied visa options and support
Varied performance awards and additional incentives
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved