ESL Teachers Required For The Biggest University In The World (Princess Noor University), Saudi Arabia
English Language Teachers - Princess Nora University - Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
We have a new and exciting opportunity teaching English to young female students at the Princess Nora University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We are carrying out telephone and Skype interviews now so please apply today.
This is a brand new all-female University with an excellent package on offer for the right candidates. You can browse the University website by clicking on: http://www.pnu.edu.sa/en/Pages/Home.aspx
They are looking for teachers to start at different times between now and January 2013. You will be joining a large team of female teachers who will stay on the 5 star accommodation at the University campus.
The job itself will entail 20 hours of classroom teaching per week as well as lesson preparation, curriculum development, mentoring and advising students, evaluating students work, marking of homework and class work, the reparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests, attending staff meetings and workshops and playing a full and active part in the life of the university.
Excellent Remuneration Package
This position comes with a very generous salary and additional benefits.
• A Competitive Basic Tax Free Salary of £1700 to £3000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
• A brand new and FREE fully furnished apartment in a secure campus compound with all of the facilities that you could wish for. (Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household goods, Air-conditioning etc.)
• Transportation provided to and from school each day
• Comprehensive Health Coverage
• Sim-card, pocket money and “abaya” provided on arrival
• Holiday Airfare to and from Saudi Arabia
• One Month holiday entitlement per year as well as all Saudi public holidays
• Free shopping trips, 2 Days per week
• Free Adventure Trips on Weekends
• Visa & Sponsorship Paid
• Bonus at end of first year’s contract, contracts can be extended for further years
You must be a fluent speaker of English and possess the following:-
• •BA / MA in English, Education, Linguistics or TESOL etc
• A graduate in any Field plus ESL Teaching Certification TESOL/CELTA/DELTA/TEFL (CELTA or TEFL qualification including a minimum of 120 hours of face to face study and 6 hours of observed teaching practice
• Kindly send your CV with below requested documents and also fill in the information below and send at firstname.lastname@example.org and send CC to email@example.com
• 1. Attached resume (CV)
• 2. Copies of your degrees and relevant diplomas and/or certificates
• 3. A copy of your passport (first page only to confirm your nationality)
• 4. Letters of reference (optional at this stage)
• CANDIDATE NAME :_______________________________________________
• POSITION APPLIED :_______________________________________________
• NATIONALITY :___________________________________________________
• DATE OF BIRTH :__________________________________________________
• AGE :_____________________________________________________________
• MARITAL STATUS :________________________________________________
• CURRENT POSITION :______________________________________________
• CURRENT LOCATION :_____________________________________________
• QUALIFICATION :_________________________________________________
• TOTAL YEARS EXPERIENCE:_______________________________________
• NOTICE PERIOD :__________________________________________________
• CURRENT SALARY :_______________________________________________
• TELEPHONE NO.___________________________________________________
• CELLPHONE .______________________________________________________
• SKYPE ID__________________________________________________________
(AETG) English Language Teachers Required For Saudi Arabia(Male & Females)
ESOL TEACHING POSITIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR NATIVE ESOL INSTRUCTOR
Positions available for ESOL Instructors of both Genders to help us run ESL Programs in our Various Projects.
Bachelors Degree holders with a two years experience in TESOL , post Professional Credential award or a TESOL/applied Linguistics Degree - US$32K ,the salary ladder will rise proportional to years of experience topping US$38K per annum for 10+ Years . Applicants without the required experience but holding adequate credentials shall be considered but for a lower Salary package.
Minimum of 2 years post degree experience in the field of teaching English Language at tertiary level.
Experience in Smart class, Multi-media and Self Access teaching is an added advantage.
Applicants should be Native Speakers.
Attractive salary package, at par with international standards (100% Tax Free) National holidays, as applicable to any other govt. institutions Annual vacation Air passage Family Status Medical Coverage.
The Monthly Package consists of Basic Salary, Annual Airfare, House Rent Allowance , Local Transport Allowance. The Total Salary will be between USD $ 2000- USD $ 5000 ( Depending on qualifications/experience)
In addition to this you are also eligible for Family Status, Medical Insurance Coverage for self and family, Gratuity-End of Service Benefit and Annual Vacation Salary.
Very Attractive Salary - Tax Free. The average starting salaries are $37 000 to $39 000 per annum and there is a 5% raise every year henceforth Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile
Three months house allowances will be paid
• School Children allowances up to (30,000)
• Joining Air Ticket, nearest airport from your hometown + Free Medical
• Contract Type: Yearly renewable
Graduate Degree Holders with a minimum of Two Years experience post award , start at $36K and top out at $42K with 10+years Experience under the belt.
Doctoral Degree Holders , with 2 Years Experience will start at $42K topping at 55K with teaching / research experience in Foreign Language Learning exceeding five years .
OTHER BENEFITS SHALL INCLUDE:
Furnished Accommodation shall be provided with the Housing Allowance option for Males at the rate of 25% of the annual Salary.
Comprehensive Health Insurance Cover , for males with families thee members shall be entitled to the service.
Economy Class Air passage paid for at the initial arrival and for annual leave .Males seeking to bring family shall be entitled to three tickets for the members , too.
All government sanctioned Public Holidays shall be paid for in full.
Duration of the contract is 12 months , renewable with the consent of both parties. The Instructor shall be entitled to his/her annual leave after eleven months on the job .
Employment Visa , ending up in a Residence Permit (Iqama)
Commuting Allowance or company Transportation provided.
Life in Saudi Arabia: Society
Despite aspiring to be a modern country in many respects, Saudi Arabia still has one of the most traditional societies in the world. Life in Saudi Arabia is governed by firm religious beliefs, rules and traditions, and expats living in Saudi Arabia have to get used to that as there is no way around it.
The traditions and attitudes of Saudi Arabia have been shaped by Islam as well as Bedouin culture. Thus, expats living in Saudi Arabia will discover that family bonds are still much stronger than in many other cultures, to an extent that they permeate all aspects of life in Saudi Arabia, even in the business world.
Living in Saudi Arabia: Culture
Cultural life in Saudi Arabia has to be in agreement with strict interpretations of the Quran. In practice, this means that the visual arts, for example, are limited to geometric, floral or abstract designs, as representations of human beings are forbidden. Although there are some cinemas in larger cities, relinquishing the joys of theater comes with the territory of life in Saudi Arabia for expats.
Music and dance form an important part of cultural life in Saudi Arabia, as does Bedouin poetry. Literature in Saudi Arabia in general is, however, kept in check by strict censorship rules. If a life in Saudi Arabia is planned for expats, they should be aware that, just as there is no freedom of religion, there is no real freedom of expression, either.
Kindly send your CV with below requested documents and also fill in the information below and send at firstname.lastname@example.org and send CC to email@example.com
1. Attached resume (CV)
2. Copies of your degrees and relevant diplomas and/or certificates
3. A copy of your passport (first page only to confirm your nationality)
4. Letters of reference (optional at this stage)
CANDIDATE NAME :_______________________________________________
POSITION APPLIED :_______________________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH :__________________________________________________
MARITAL STATUS :________________________________________________
CURRENT POSITION :______________________________________________
CURRENT LOCATION :_____________________________________________
TOTAL YEARS EXPERIENCE:_______________________________________
NOTICE PERIOD :__________________________________________________
CURRENT SALARY :_______________________________________________