RMIT English Worldwide has partnership arrangements in Jakarta for the delivery of English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
AnAssistant Program Manageris currently sought to be responsible for assisting the Program Manager in all aspects of the direct delivery of the RMIT English Worldwide EAP program, by providing leadership and direction to teachers and teacher trainers, as well as ensuring key support processes such as scheduling, work allocation, student services, resourcing and communication/teamwork strategies are in place and working effectively.
This position is based in beautiful, peaceful Karawaci – a leafy green suburb ofJakartawith country club facilities, great dining and world class shopping.
The position is a dual role, primarily overseeing the evening shift at REW Jakarta, but also assisting the Program Manager at UPH College, (http://www.uphcollege.com) a Christian high school equipped with excellent facilities, including swimming pools, gymnasium and cafeteria. RMIT English Worldwide is a renowned university English language centre in Melbourne, Australia (http://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com) which delivers its programs throughout Asia, in Indonesia, China, Thailand and Vietnam.
The working hours are 1:30pm to 9:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 7am to 2pm Saturday.
As theAssistant Program Manager, you will be responsible for the overseeing of the REW Jakarta Centre evening shift, being responsible for all staff and students.
You will also assist the Program Manager to:
· Ensure that program delivery is consistent and reflects program requirements and complies with RMIT English Worldwide requirements.
· Provide leadership for the program including providing academic leadership, direction, support and developmental opportunities for employees.
· Development and implement effective supervisory structures and processes for the program.
· Work closely with HR on the selection and appointment of appropriately qualified teaching staff.
· Develop and implement effective resource strategies that support the program.
· Oversee the provision of support services available to students.
· Promote a supportive culture that supports teaching staff and ensures professional and ethical behaviour amongst staff.
· Ensure compliance with all accreditation requirements for RMIT English Worldwide and RMIT Training and as required by the partner.
· Manage appropriate relationships between REW Melbourne, the offshore partner and the community to respond to English Language Learning needs.
· Teach 15 hours of English Language classes every week in the evenings and on Saturday mornings.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
· Recognisedtertiaryqualification in TESOL (preferably a post-graduate qualification in TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
· Previous ESOL experience
· Management experience
· A Christian ethos
· Experience working in a high school environment
· International experience in an education environment
· Currently located in Indonesia
If you have a positive, proactive attitude and are passionate about delivering exceptional and exciting English language programs for students, then we would love to hear from you.Applications (including cover letter and resume) should be submitted email@example.com
RMIT English Worldwide is part of RMIT Training Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of RMIT University, with a renowned English language centre located in Melbourne. For more information, please go tohttp://www.rmittraining.comorhttp://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com