Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start September 1, 2013.
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jouf, Dammam, Najran, Jeddah and Madinah)
Availability: September 2013
• Native speaker of English from: US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (English Language Teaching, ESL Education, Linguistics, TESOL, etc.); Degrees in other areas considered with appropriate ESL certification and experience (no online certifications accepted)
• MA/PhD and other advanced graduate degrees highly desirable and given priority (no online certifications accepted)
• 120 hour in-class ESL certification or relevant degree (no online certifications accepted)
• 2 years ESL teaching experience (full class management of adult students is required; teacher assistant and voluntary positions will not be considered as experience)
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
• Special capabilities such as ESL management, ESL supervisory experience and program assessment are highly valued
Salary and Benefits
• Highly competitive salary starting at $ 2,800 up to $4,265 USD monthly, tax-free , salary depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transport package
• Paid annual leave
• 2 one-way economy class tickets
• Class ‘A’ medical insurance
You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia, apply now! Skyline Global Solutions is your source positions abroad, in Saudi Arabia.
To see full details of the positions as well as to view ALL open positions, please visit us at the link below. Be sure to click on Saudi Arabia in the COUNTRY field.
To apply: (Qualified Candidates Only) Preferred method of contact & quickest response: Please click below to apply online and to see all available positions brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions. Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia. http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/findjobs.php
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions… COME EXPLORE!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved