LAST FEW EFL POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON GOVERNMENT ENDORSED TRAINING SCHEME
LAST FEW EFL POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON GOVERNMENT ENDORSED TRAINING SCHEME IN SAUDI ARABIA!!
Start Date: August 2013
Established in 1980, this American Language Centre operates language and academic preparation programs at four U.S. universities and two Saudi university campuses. It is now recruiting teachers for its 14 Technical and Vocational Colleges located in nine different locations throughout Saudi Arabia. This government-supported program will be helping two groups of students – one preparing for further higher education in institutions where the medium of instruction is English and another to improve their English for enhanced employment opportunities. The former has had 12 years of schooling whereas the latter has had 12 years of secondary school and two years of technical and vocational education.
Student ages range between 18 and 22. Focused on improving critical thinking and using both in and out-of-class learning opportunities, the curriculum is content-, project- and needs-based as well as heuristic and experiential. Class size ranges between 15-25 students with varying levels of English proficiency. In addition to teaching, instructors will participate in initial student placement testing, regular professional growth meetings, and on-going curriculum review.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• National of the UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand (for visa purposes)
• Computer literate
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, and a CELTA certificate or its equivalent.
• MINIMUM 1 year EFL teaching experience required ( preferably post qualification)
• Must hold a police clearance report (valid for at least 6 months)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Salary ranges from $36,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation provided
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
START DATE: AUGUST 2013 (please do not apply for this role if you cannot start in August)
IN ORDER TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT THE JOB PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE:
https://http://www.primeteachers.com/Advert/7-EFL-Instructo rs-required-for-a-Government-Endorsed-Language-Centre-Jobs-Middle-East-Saud i-Arabia.aspx
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved