Are you a qualified ESL Teacher looking for a new opportunity to work overseas?
We are currently recruiting teachers to join our clients’ state of the art female university in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
You will be working in a multi-cultural environment teaching Saudi Arabian female adults.
- Teaching 20 hours a week
- Office hours 20 a week
- Work from 7.30-3.30 or 8.30-4.30 depending on class assignments
- 5 Hours a week assigned to cover duties if and when needed
- Teach two 100 minute sessions per day
- Maintain student records for classes taught
- Mark homework and classwork
- Mark exam papers (weekly exams, mid semester and final)
- Salary: is dependent on experience and qualifications within the range of SAR11000 -15000 a month tax free
- Accommodation: fully paid shared accommodation in four bedroom townhouses in an all-female compound in central city. Accommodation is near several major shopping malls.
- Transport: to and from work by company provided bus
- Flights: One round ticket provided per year to home country
- Health Insurance: comprehensive health insurance provided
To qualify for these positions you must:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a Bachelors degree
- Hold an EFL qualification (e.g. CELTA)
- Have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
Alternatively call +61 406 747 378
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.