10 Male Instructors for August 2013
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is a non-profit educational-technical training institute aiming in preparing young Saudis to work in Construction and Maintenance fields. We assume a positive role in the development of the kingdom through building personal careers and physically contributing to the nationalization of the constantly expanding local labor market.
Our vision is to establish oneself as a landmark of technical education in the Middle East by training Saudi youth in construction, operation and maintenance jobs using world class curricula, methodology and facilities.
The NIT English Foundation Levels have been designed to bridge the gap between purely academic English and job-related language by providing trainees with a sound grasp of the basics of modern communicative English. They provide a thorough introduction to task-based communicative activities pertaining to discussions, machinery operation, catalogs and manual reading, PMI’s and work orders.
1. Either One (1) of the following;
a. A first degree with an MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a one- year, full-time postgraduate Diploma in TEFL/TESL.
b. A first degree with basic postgraduate qualifications in TESOL (e.g. RSA/UCLES DELTA or Dip TEFLA).
c. A bachelor degree + CELTA.
2. A minimum of One year relevant experience.
3. Native English Speaker is a must.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
1. Minimum monthly basic salary starting from US$ 2500. Please note that basic salary will vary depending on your qualifications and experiences.
2. Free annual return ticket to home country for the employee and his 3 dependents.
3. Accommodation, 2-room fully furnished apartment, will be provided for free. If an employee chooses to leave-out, a housing allowance equal to 25% of the basic monthly salary will be given at the end of each month.
4. Transportation provided. Unless provided, an allowance of SAR 1000 will be given at the end of each month.
5. Provides Extensive Medical Insurance for the employee and his dependents living in KSA.
6. Annual paid vacation at the end of each school year in addition to the government mandated holidays.
7. Family Status
Interested applicants are requested to submit a copy of their CV/Resume to:
Ms. Rocel C. Samillano / Mr. Syed Mudasir
National Institute of Technology
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website : http://www.nit.edu.sa
Note: Candidates that meets all 3 requirements will be automatically shortlisted for interview. Interview will be conducted online so you must have a SKYPE ID. Other related documents needed shall be asked later.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved