TeachingChile is a recruitment and placement company, headquartered and staffed in Santiago, Chile. We provide full-service assistance for qualified applicants to receive an express-mailed job offer from a reputable Chilean school, resident visa processing arrangements, 3-4 weeks pre-paid housing upon arrival, all of which are confirmed before the teacher boards the airplane to teach in Chile.
The schools in our network arenotseeking volunteers. All teachers accepted will be paid equivalent salaries as local Chile teachers.
The application process can be found at our website:TeachingChile (http://www.teachingchile.com)
Position:Teacher of English to University students
- Start Date(s):March 2013 (end of February 2013 arrival for orientation)
- Location(s):Concepción, Santiago, Viña del Mar, Valparaíso, Los Ángeles.
- Positions available:40+
- Teaching Term:Two semesters commitment required (March 2013 through December 2013); end of February arrival for orientation.
- Requirements:University graduate with 3.2 GPA, native speaker of English; TEFL / TESOL required upon arrival, BUT NOT at time of application; no prior teaching experience required; intermediate Spanish-language skills desired in some cases.
Position:Teacher of English to Adult Learners
- Start Date(s):Ongoing, any date for 2012 and 2013.
- Location(s):Santiago, and many other locations in urban centers.
- Positions available:20
- Teaching Term:6-, 10-, or 12-month commitment required.
- Requirements:University graduate, native speaker of English; TEFL / TESOL required upon arrival; minimal Spanish-language skills desired, but not required.
Position:Co-Teacher of English to Kindergarten Through 12th Grade.
- Start Date(s):March 2013.
- Location(s):Multiple locations, primarily in Santiago.
- Positions available:15+
- Teaching Term:Two-semester commitment is desired, but not required.
- Requirements:University graduate, native speaker of English; TEFL/TESOL certification required, but not at time of application (or one year experience teaching ESL).
Cost of Living in Chile.
You can view ourCost of Living Guideto understand more.
New:Interested candidates can apply online using our Online Application Form. For more details and instructionsclick here.
Interested candidatesmustsend an application downloadable from ourTeachingChile (http://www.teachingchile.com)website.
Please read our website before calling. For detailed inquiries call us at this U.S. phone number:+1-720-221-3831or this U.K phone number:+44 (0) 20-8150-6981. Email:email@example.com