Teach at the Dammam Military Base in Saudi Arabia
Earn $3500 Teaching at the Dammam Military Base in Saudi Arabia
Start Date: August 17, 2013
Position Title: English Language Instructor
Age limit: MUST be below 50 years of age
Required Qualifications / Skills
* Native English language speaker
* 2 years ESL teaching experience
One of the below qualification:
* BA in English/Literature/Linguistics/Education + TESOL or TEFL(100hrs), or CELTA
* MA in English or DELTA Diploma
* MA in Education – Note: If not specializing in English/Linguistics/Literature, then TESOL or TEFL (100 hrs), or CELTA
* Certificate in Teaching + TESOL or TEFL (100 hrs), or CELTA or DELTA certificate
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia (Eastern Province) Aviation Services Department
Contract Length: 1 Year minimum – Single status
Type of Teaching: Position is teaching enlisted military cadets (18-19 year of age) at the military base with a set curriculum. Most students are beginner level.
Type of Visa: Work visa. You will receive a residency card (Iqama).
Salary: $3,000 (tax free) for first 90 days (probationary period). Upon successfully passing the probation period, salary will increased by $3,500.
Salary increase 0-5% annually
Accommodation: Furnished apartment in a hotel at an excellent location in Dammam walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, and the cornice.
Transportation: Provided to and from work
Airfare: Round-trip airfare provided
Medical Insurance: Provided in compliance to the law applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Vacation: Annual paid vacation of (30) calendar days upon completion of 12 months.
Please send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more jobs: http://www.myeslrecruitment.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved