High Paying EFL Job in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Paradigm Talent Inc. is looking for 50 EFL teachers (25 Males and 25 Females) to teach at King Saud University’s Preparatory Year Program.
Info and Benefits
• Locations: Riyadh
• Teaching general English and ESP
• Salary: $3,400 to $4,400
• Company housing or complete housing allowance provided.
• Transportation / Transportation Allowance
• One annual roundtrip ticket from point of origin
• 12 month contract (renewable)
• Fully paid class A medical insurance (for teacher and 3 dependents)
• 30 days annual vacation
• 5 contact hours per day
• 8 working hours per day
• Visa type: Employment visa (Iqama)
• Deployment ASAP next academic year
• American, Canadian, & British citizens ONLY
• MA/MS degree in any field from an accredited university
• CELTA or TEFL/TESOL with 120 hour minimum if MA/MS is not in TESOL field.
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience
• We are only hiring master degree holders at this time.
• Canadians MUST have a BA or MA in English or TESOL due to visa requirements at the Saudi Embassy in Ottawa
Apply online at http://paradigmtalent.com/db/user/register
Or email your CV to email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved