RMIT English Worldwide has partnership arrangements in Jakarta for the delivery of English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
AProgram Manageris currently sought to be responsible for all aspects of the direct delivery of the RMIT English Worldwide EAP program, by providing leadership and direction to teachers and teacher trainers, as well as ensuring key support processes such as scheduling, work allocation, student services, resourcing and communication/teamwork strategies are in place and working effectively. This position isbased in Jakarta.
As theProgram Manager, you will:
- Ensure that program delivery is consistent and reflects program requirements and complies with RMIT English Worldwide requirements.
- Provide leadership for the program including providing academic leadership, direction, support and developmental opportunities for employees.
- Development and implement effective supervisory structures and processes for the program.
- Work closely with HR on the selection and appointment of appropriately qualified teaching staff.
- Develop and implement effective resource strategies that support the program.
- Oversee the provision of support services available to students.
- Promote a supportive culture that supports teaching staff and ensures professional and ethical behaviour amongst staff.
- Ensure compliance with all accreditation requirements for RMIT English Worldwide and RMIT Training and as required by the partner.
- Manage appropriate relationships between REW Melbourne, the offshore partner and the community to respond to English Language Learning needs.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Recognised tertiary qualification in TESOL (preferably a post-graduate qualification in TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
- Considerable ESOL experience
- Experience working in a high school environment
- Management experience in an education environment
- International experience in an education environment
- Capability in managing budgets and resource allocation (desirable)
If you have a positive, proactive attitude and are passionate about delivering exceptional and exciting English language programs for students, then we would love to hear from you.Applications (including cover letter and resume) should be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMIT English Worldwide is part of RMIT Training Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of RMIT University, with a renowned English language centre located in Melbourne. For more information, please go tohttp://www.rmittraining.comorhttp://www.rmitenglishworldwide.com