English Teachers Needed in Santiago and Antofagasta
We are a Santiago-based language consulting firm with a multi-national clientele. We are ISO 9001 certified which demonstrates our commitment to quality teaching. We have openings in Santiago and Antofagasta to start full-time or part-time in June, July, and August.
We are currently seeking teachers who:
• are Native English speakers or have an ALTE 4 or higher level of English (TOEIC 945)
• have a CELTA or TEFL certification or degree in ESL or Applied Linguistics
• have a University degree
• have a minimum of 1 year full-time classroom ESL experience preferably with adults
• work visa
• Spanish-English course exchange program
• travel stipend for getting around Santiago or for travelling outside of the city
• travel bonus upon contract completion with full- time contracts
If you would like further information about openings throughout the year, please send a resume and information about when you would be available for work and for how long you would like to stay in Chile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact us unless you have all the requisites mentioned above.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved