Teach as an ESL Instructor/Primary & Secondary Teachers in Saudi Arabia
Skyline Global Solutions seeks qualified ESL Teachers and Primary/Secondary teachers for various Universities Institutes, and International Schools in Saudi Arabia. Bask in the vast history and luxury of Arabia. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start June/July/August 2013).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position Titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary Teachers available
Type: University/Institute/International Schools available.
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more!)
Availability: June/July/August 2013
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• Bachelors' Degree in and ESL/English/Education related field (For Americans/Canadians only),
- OR - Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate (All other citizenships)
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate
• Native English speakers only (Mandatory)
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD)
• Basic salary: $2,466 - $3,500+ USD per month TAX FREE
• Housing. = $400 USD+ (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $133+ USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid
• 30 day vacation and holiday paid
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3,000 - $4,033+ USD TAX FREE (packages vary- see link for all details)
You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia, apply now! Skyline Global Solutions is your source positions abroad, in Saudi Arabia.
To see full details of the positions as well as to view ALL open positions, please visit us at the link below. Be sure to click on Saudi Arabia in the COUNTRY field.
To apply: (Qualified Candidates Only) Preferred method of contact & quickest response: Please click below to apply online and to see all available positions brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions. Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia. http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/findjobs.php
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions… COME EXPLORE!